In this policy wherever you see the words ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’, it refers to the Dele Health Tech.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies.
Cookies are used to improve services for you by, for example:
- enabling the service to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly
- recognising when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit
- improving services we provide by providing you with a personalised journey, where applicable
- measuring how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use
- analysing data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with our website services
The Cookies we use
Google LLC – The cookies that are in place from Google are used for the analytics data.
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. We send a partial record of your IP address to GA with the last few characters or “octet” removed, this reduces the ability for anyone to use this to identify an individual.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
These cookies do not store any personal information about you, your computer, your visit, or your browsing history. After the time indicated above, the cookies’ validity is destroyed and the browser instructed to remove the cookie/s from your computer.
However, if you wish to, you can change your browser settings to block or remove cookies at any time. Go to aboutcookies.org for information on how to do this.
Third party content – (videos, podcasts, etc.)
These cookies are primarily used:
- to track how many people are using the content that they are hosting
- to prevent misuse of their platform
- to easily connect it to any existing social account you may have set up with that platform independently of this site